Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Researching Tubal Reversal

This is topic Researching Tubal Reversal on the Tubal Reversal Message Board.

Posted by mari01 Hello...I am a mother of 3 beautiful daughters and...I first married very young and divorced about 4 years ago. I had a loveless marriage! I had a tubal ligation about 3 years ago thinking i was done i didn't want any more children - thinking i would never find true love. I didn't know what real love meant up until about a 2 years ago when I met my fiance. He is a wonderful, sweet, loving man a god sent. He has a 9 year old daughter that he really doesn't get to see. We decided to get a tubal reversal and try to have at least one child together...my question is-is there anyone out there that is 35 and barely starting the process or started the process at this age and how hard was it to conceive??? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Posted by jarz Mari, I had my tubal reversal last Oct when I was 36 (almost 37) I got pg a few months later but M/C. I am 37 now and I still look forward to the day that I do get PG again. This is in your heart and mind for a reason and if it is something you really want, then I say go for it. Good luck! Dr. Berger is the best tubal reversal doctor. Jo

Posted by Jojo_n_Roy I am not 35 but I am in the same situation as you, I had 3 children very young and was in a very loveless marriage. I too have found my soulmate and he has no children of his own. We are currently saving the money for the TR, we won't be able to go until probably next year at this time which means I will be 34...I am nervous and question whether I will be able to get pregnant easily. I had no problem getting pregnant before but I know that doesn't mean it will be easy this time around. I don't post often but I do lurk quite a bit, I have seen several women who are older than 35 who have been successful. Good luck to you and I hope you find the answers you are looking for.

Posted by mari01 Thanks Jo- I have a surgery date of 07/23/07...I hope everything goes ok, I am a little nervous. Mari

Posted by RDestiny Hi Mari! Join us on the July '07 Ladies thread!Heidi in NC (scheduled for Friday)

Posted by jarz Mari, I know that nervous feeling all to well but once you get there and start getting taken care of by Dr. Berger and the rest of the staff all that nervousness will just disappear, then by the time you get back home after your surgery, you are going to wonder what you were so scared of. Everything is run so smoothly at Chapel Hill Tubal Reversal Center and they take the absolute best care of you when you are there. All other Dr.'s and nurses that you have to deal with after meeting these people will seem inadequate at best. I hope that every time I have to put my life in someones hands that they are blessed with the high standards and care that Dr. B has. Keep us posted on your surgery. Jo

Posted by juliea Hi, I'm 34 also, well I will be soon.I'm so scared. Sometimes I think I am just asking for to much. I already have a great husband and great children(11 and 14) so what more could anyone ask for?But my question is my husband alway says "if you want to do it, just do it!" start an account. He's supportive (I guess) it's just in his own way. and I want he to be more involve (somehow)!

Posted by Tanya from VA I had my TR one month before my 35th birthday. I'm currently 35 - turning 36 in October of this year, and I've gotten two BFP's since my TR. Both have ended in loss but that is unrelated to the TR.Your not too old at all! Many of ladies here are around your age - some older some younger - all seeking a second chance at motherhood. Welcome to the board and hopefully you'll be joining us on the other side soon! Tanya TR 9-7-06

No comments: