Thursday, August 23, 2007

Are there hidden fees that are not disclosed with the total cost of TR

This is topic Are there hidden fees not included in forum New Message Board Members at Tubal Reversal Message Board.

-----------------------------------------
Posted by prayinghands (Member # 11413) on August 22, 2007 11:36 AM:

Hi Everyone are there fees that are not disclosed with the total cost of TR? Also my doc says I don't have much of my right tube and I have lots of scar tissue from 2 previous c-section and cyst removal surgery they said I was stupid and wasting $ if i get a TR. I think this is better and less costly then IVF. What do you think?
-----------------------------------------
Posted by berta8133 (Member # 11188) on August 22, 2007 11:42 AM:

Hello. Nope no hidden fees. Have you submitted your Operative Report to Dr B for his review? I went thru IVF in 05 without success. I had my TR 7/23/07, if not successful this month, i have the comfort of knowing I can try again with each month. Good Luck!
-----------------------------------------
Posted by CNG12 (Member # 11237) on August 22, 2007 11:42 AM:

No hidden fee, everything was just as they said it would be. I wouldn't change anything about my experience. I had my TR on 06/11/07 and got found out that we are expecting 08/17/07. My doctor also told me that he didn't think the reversal would work. DR. B makes miracles happen..
Think the best..
Good luck to you.
-----------------------------------------
Posted by Roxann (Member # 11055) on August 22, 2007 12:16 PM:

CNG12...........Congratulations on your BFP....Please come join us on : June 2007 ladies TTC part 4. We would love to have you there. To share your progress with you..............
Prayinghands- No hidden fees.........You will be in GREAT hands. Dr.Berger is the BEST!
Roxann
TR 06/05/07
R-6
L-4.5
-----------------------------------------
Posted by Sarah Meacham, RN (Member # 9766) on August 22, 2007 07:54 PM:

Hi prayinghands,
The other ladies on this thread are correct - there no hidden fees at our faciltiy. Our price is all-inclusive. As berta8133 said, please feel free to send your operative report from your tubal ligation for Dr. Berger to review. You also might find our VIP Questions page to be helpful in answering your questions.
Sarah
-----------------------------------------
Posted by prayinghands (Member # 11413) on August 23, 2007 12:11 AM:

I had my doc fax over my preop report so I am hopeful that Dr. B can successfully do my reversal. I am so glad to hear that this facility is truthful and there aren't any hidden cost! It just helps me confirm my choice to have DR. B take care of me! Thanks to everyone who has responded!
-----------------------------------------
Posted by Simonsen6 (Member # 10172) on August 23, 2007 07:34 AM:

prayinghands
No hidden fees- let me tell you what kind of a dr. Dr. berger is---The day before my surgery one of the girls was having her TR done and Dr. Berger seen she had a hernia- he fixed it!!!! Then the next day the girl after me also had a hernia and he fixed hers as well- I know he made one of the C-section scars look MUCH better too...
You could not ask for a better dr. you will just love Dr. Berger adn his staff. From the moment you get there even when you get home - someone will call and check on you... They truly are the best!!!!
Several women on end up with one tube for what ever reason- but you only need one and honestly I would NOT let any other Dr. do my TR- Dr. Berger knows what he is doing and will do the very best for you... With Dr. Berger and his staff you are someone!!!!! Not just another patient or pay check-- They really really care!!!!
Good Luck- can't wait until it's your turn!!!
Lots of Love!
Becki
TR-03-09-07
Lenghts 5 & 5.5
HSG-08-06-07 BOTH OPEN~ Praying for a baby!
-----------------------------------------
Posted by molly77 (Member # 9535) on August 23, 2007 09:17 AM:

No hidden fees whatsoever. Matter of fact, my husband accidentally overpaid by $100 when making the appointment, and as soon as we arrived they presented him with a refund check! How's THAT for honesty?!?! Although Dr. Berger and his staff does this many times over, each and every week, we were truly treated like we were the most important family in the world by EVERYONE. They are amazing, professional people that go that extra mile to make everyone comfortable and satisfied. They are true blessings to this world, and I'm currently 20 1/2 weeks pregnant with my baby boy to prove it! Something I felt was impossible until meeting Dr. Berger and his staff!
Molly (40 years old)
TR - 6/9/06
EDD - 1/2/08
-----------------------------------------
Posted by KPJ (Member # 7043) on August 23, 2007 09:25 AM:

Other than your hotel stay and getting there, nope... none. You do have to have your B/W done by your doc, but if you have insurance, it covers all or most of it in the majority of cases.
You can pay a small amount over the surgery fee for a lap first, and if Dr. B cannot repair your tubes (at least one) then you will get a partial refund. But if he can repair at least one tube, he will come out and tell your guest and proceed with the TR. If you're worried, that is a good "just in case" option.
Above all, you can email or call CH and someone will reply/call you back/talk to you. They are very informative and do all they can, in my experience, to help you with any questions you have. And NO, you won't get a sales pitch... they've been doing this for awhile and understand its a HUGE decision.
HTH
Kattie
-----------------------------------------
Posted by Ericka Pamplin (Member # 1953) on August 23, 2007 09:44 AM:

Hi Prayinghands-welcome!
Feel free to email me your full name and I am happy to review the fax and mail logs- to see if your reports have been received. ErickaP@tubal-reversal.net
Ericka

No comments: