Thursday, August 30, 2007

Tubal Reversal Lens on Squidoo

Tubal Reversal Center staff and members of the Tubal Reversal Message Board discuss Dr. Berger's Tubal Reversal Lens on Squidoo.

Marty posts "I just left my little feedback on Squidoo. I am currently 22 weeks and I still can't believe it. When my baby is born on Dec 17th my TR will be TR surgery will be 8 months and 24 days. Thank you Dr. Berger and staff not only for performing my surgery but being there through all the ups and downs during the first months. I am having a baby boy and he's perfect!"

Dr. Berger's Squidoo lens about Tubal Reversal surgery has moved up into the #1 position in the Health and Medicine Section. Dr. Berger posts "The nice thing about having my page about Tubal Reversal in the #1 position in the Health and Medicine Section on Squidoo.com is that the information will be available to more people. Maybe some of them will want to join the Tubal Reversal Message Board."

----------------------------
Posted by TR Moderator (Member # 5545)
August 23, 2007 08:19 PM:

Hello All –
You may be interested in reading Dr. Berger’s recently updated article about Tubal Reversal on Squidoo.com. If you give it a 5-star rating, it will help boost it up from its current position (#6 in the Health and Medicine section) and I am sure Dr. Berger will appreciate your feedback at the bottom of the page as well.

The link is http://www.squidoo.com/tubalreversal/
----------------------------
Posted by **hopes** (Member # 8326)
August 24, 2007 11:13 AM:

I LOVE the map of where everyone is from. And still my little pin sticks out as a loner with no one near. Neat site.

As far as I'm concerned, the more people who find Dr. Berger, the better. I gave birth to my beautiful TR baby only 10 months after my surgery!

Thanks Dr. Berger and CHTRC staff!
----------------------------
Posted by amberfb (Member # 10785)
August 24, 2007 12:27 PM:

Im not going to sit here and say he's a God well mabey fertility but he is Angel and the wonderful things he's done for the ladies who go to see him!
I remember him looking at me and telling Dh & I we would become pregnant very soon, My thought yea right!

I had my TR surgery on March 15,2007 started 50mg clomid in April and on the 3rd month of clomid as i was calling in the month of 4-6 of clomid I had this odd feeling come over me to look back at the calander to see when AF came last well to my surprise i was at that time 5days late, I tested and look at me today. Im right at 12weeks pregnant!

I couldnt ever Thank Dr. Berger and his wonderful staff enough.

Thanks again,
Amber
----------------------------
Posted by pam mills (Member # 617)
August 24, 2007 02:06 PM:

Amber,
Thanks for your kind words and best wishes with your pregnancy. Keep us updated!

Pam Mills, CRNA
----------------------------
Posted by Gary S Berger MD (Member # 3)
August 24, 2007 03:44 PM:

I want to thank those of you who have gone to the Squidoo Tubal Reversal page, given it a rating, and left feedback!! The information is a bit different from what is on our website and should be of interest to anyone seeking information about tubal reversal surgery.
----------------------------
Posted by Marty (Member # 10659)
August 24, 2007 05:52 PM:

Hello Dr. Berger,
I just left my little feedback on Squidoo. I am currently 22 weeks and I still cant believe it. When my baby is born on Dec 17th my TR will be TR surgery will be 8 months and 24 days. Thank you Dr. Berger and staff not only for performing my surgery but being there through all the ups and downs during the first months. I am having a baby boy and hes perfect!

Lots of Love and good wishes to you all.
Martica (Martha)
----------------------------
Posted by Gary S Berger MD (Member # 3)
August 25, 2007 11:53 AM:

Thanks, Marty. I love getting more ratings on the Squidoo page and the feedback messages there also!
http://www.squidoo.com/tubalreversal/
PS If anyone else goes to the page, bookmarking it (top link on the right) will also help improve its ranking.
----------------------------
Posted by ChucksGirl (Member # 8875)
August 25, 2007 08:03 PM:

If you haven't gone to the site you should take a look! It is great information with interesting facts about reversal surgery. I liked seeing the map showing where Dr. Berger's patients come from. I hope to put my own pin in soon! It is http://www.squidoo.com/tubalreversal/

CG
----------------------------
Posted by Jennifer Okun, R.N. (Member # 1806)
August 26, 2007 01:02 PM:

Please take a look at the Squidoo Tubal Reversal page. We would appreciate it if you can give it a rating, bookmark it, and leave a short feedback message!

Thank you!
----------------------------
Posted by Annjeana (Member # 10632) August 26, 2007 02:09 PM:

I just rated Dr. B and I could have went on forever about how wonderfull he is. it's hard to do in only 1000 letters lol. but hopefully everyone can see how much we all love Dr. B. I could not believe the person who left the negitive feedback I cant imagine any of what she said being true, But my heart goes out to her for her Pain. I hope one day her dreams will come true and figure out how wonderfull Doctor Berger really is.
Angel
TR 3-07
Bfp 4-07
EDD 1-11-08
----------------------------
Posted by Jennifer Okun, R.N. (Member # 1806)
August 27, 2007 10:50 AM:

Thank you Angel and everyone who has rated Dr. Berger's article
----------------------------
Posted by Gary S Berger MD (Member # 3)
August 28, 2007 06:30 PM:

I want to give an update about my article about tubal reversal on Squidoo.com. Since message board members and friends have started going to this page and rating it, it has moved up from 16th to 4th position in the Health and Medicine section. If anyone else would like to help out, I will greatly appreciate it!!! I also appreciate the nice comments that have been left there.

The link is http://www.squidoo.com/tubalreversal/

Thank you all....
----------------------------
Posted by MS_LICIA (Member # 9456)
August 28, 2007 09:33 PM:

Hi all, I visited the site regarding Dr. B & gave a perfect score. I had no complaints then & I have none now. It's the most recent post or the first post beginning w/today's date which is 08-28-07. Anyways, my DH & I can't thank you enough Dr. B. We are one step closer to an addition to our family. You helped make it possible. Had an HSG done on 08-24-07, shows both tubes are WIDE OPEN... Cheers to you Dr. B for a job well done & MOST DEFINITELY APPRECIATED.
----------------------------
Posted by JulesnKev (Member # 7375)
August 28, 2007 11:16 PM:

Hello everyone,
well, no baby for me yet, but I have nothing but wonderful things to say about Dr. B and his staff! So, I said them on squidoo, and left my thoughts on a few of the negative ones, too. Still trying and praying...and still very grateful to Dr. Berger that we CAN try and pray.
Julia D.
----------------------------
This is topic New Information About Tubal Reversal by Dr. B in forum After Tubal Reversal at Tubal Reversal Message Board.

To visit this topic, use this URL:
http://www.tubal-reversal.net/ubb/ultimatebb.php/topic/5/25925.html

No comments: