Thursday, September 6, 2007

Tubal Reversal in Mexico - Reply

I can't begin to tell you how different you will find your experience at Chapel Hill! Coming up with the funds for the surgery was very difficult for us as well but truly worth every penny.

You will most likely find that Dr. Berger is incredibly reasonably priced when compared to other physicians especially combined with hospital fees. It came out to a 65% discount for us over what my local RE and the hospital was going to charge.

Also, when I say I did my research, trust me I did. I even called the NC medical board and governor's office. I research public records for any malpractice suits (not even one suit against him) and called the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology and there was not one negative about this man who has been practicing for 30 years! My general practitioner thought I was nuts for finding a DR online and when he completed his research, his words to me were, "I'd send my wife to him after everything I've learned." Now, my RE was a personal friend and recommendation by him so that should speak volumes to you.

As for success with the surgery, I unfortunately do not have another child but I have been pregnant three times in the last year since the surgery so at least he's taken me a step closer and I have faith that we'll have a "sticky bean" soon. God led me to Dr. Berger and he's now leading you to him as well. With effort, patience, and diligence, the money will come.

Again, the man is worth his weight in gold and his nurses are worth just as much, if not more!

Make sure to have all of your gynecological work ups done before you have the surgery to make sure you don't have any other obstacles. One other added bonus is that you won't find better support than on this board. The women are incredible, knowledgeable (even more so than some physicians and nurses that work in Gynecology) and courageous and always willing to help. My RE is always impressed with how much I know and the types of questions I ask. He tells me that I'm the most "informed consumer" he's ever had. I think Dr. Berger should charge a fee for the message board service alone because it's kept a lot of us from having to seek out a psychiatrist, hahahah. There's always someone to pick you up at your most desperate moments and a nurse you can call when you're just about to lose your mind. The best part is that the service doesn't stop once they send you home post surgery. They offer service and support well past the time you leave!

God bless you in your journey and send all your spare money to Chapel Hill even if it means skipping the "die for pumps" on sale at Macy's!!!!

Tubal Reversal Surgery in Mexico continued

No comments: